Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mission (and possibly wedding) Pictures into the Computer

Today I am going to scan all of my mission pictures onto the computer. This is a large undertaking; I have a lot of pictures. Also, I am going to help my father-in-law clean out their garage to get the house ready to be sold. Also, I plan on doing stuff for the teacher I TA for and do Spanish homework. Also, in honor of the warm weather I will definitely be barbecuing some hamburgers. If I have the time I am also going to go on a mountain bike ride and put in Kylee and mine's wedding pictures onto the computer also. And, of course, we are going to Boston Knowles' birthday party at four! Kylee got him a cool Cars toy and we think he will like it. It should be exciting all around.

I will also probably make a book of my mission pictures and we will probably also make one of our wedding. On my Apple computer we have a nice program called iPhoto and you can make sweet books pretty easily:

http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts.html

These books are amazing. Kylee and I made one for Ken and Cheryl's (Kylee's parents) wedding and it was amazing. We started with them as babies and went all the way until now, with pictures of Ken on the bottom and Cheryl on the top and them aging with each page. It was cool. When they opened it on Christmas they cried. It was awesome.

So a relaxing Saturday doesn't come around very often. Saturday's are usually the busiest day. Also, Saturday is my "watch the kids morning" so I am waiting until Kylee wakes up so I can go to work on the stuff I have to do. So I am just waiting.

The weather is becoming much better also. People are smiling more, which is always an indicator that spring is on its way. I love the warm weather!

1 comment:

James said...

That is an ambitious undertaking!