Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Instant Messenging

I wish more people would use instant messaging. I realized that I am around my computer for probably about 5 hours a day with school and work. It would be great to be able to speak with everyone. Instant messenging would be a great way to accomplish that. I think a part of the problem is that everyone uses different chat software. If only there was a way to stream line these things. 

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I think my chat name is mattlduff on AIM.

3 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

what is AIM?

I know I can IM through MSN, as well as gmail... hm. I need to know what AIM is now... =)

The Pines at Castle Rock said...

It is AOL instant messenging! It is what we used in high school, so it is what I use now. Actually, I use iChat which is a Mac program, but AIM works with it.

The Pines at Castle Rock said...

I just got a google talk account, so if anyone has that start sending me your account names!