Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pictures of the Temple




Here are some pictures I took of the Salt Lake Temple a year ago. Some people saw them and requested them from me. I didn't think they were amazing, I actually took them for a science class project, but after all of the building me up I now think they are rather good. So here they are.

Secretly, I am also posting these so I learn how to post pictures in the body of the blog. I am a horrible person, I know. I shouldn't use my blog, and temple pictures no less, for selfish reasons like this. Forgive me, from the bottom of my heart.

4 comments:

The Pines at Castle Rock said...

For a follow up, I am quite impressed at the ease of which pictures can be posted. Blogger has been just overall impressive so far.

Carole said...

Beautiful pics Matt. There is a lesson somewhere in the first two pics. I can't quite put it into words yet, but it's there.

Makayla Steiner said...

I have a challenge for you. Figure out how to get blogger to work with other templates (not just the 16 they offer), without losing all of your information, and when you have succeeded, do inform.

By the by - I especially like the first temple picture. That's the kind people pay big bucks to print, frame and hang in their living rooms.

Cindy said...

Makayla- Yesss! and I suspect that you like I have had a similar experience in this. I started my blog during Christmas and chose a Christmas template. Bad idea because when Valentine's Day rolled around....It Just wasn't good. Matt- Great pictures!!! Why have been taking pictures of your kids the last couple of years? You should just borrow someone's camera and take them yourself. I bet you'd be pleased. That reminds me...Do you have that picture scanned that you took of the night sky for your one school project? I'd like to see it.