Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pictures and Mother's Day and Another New Ward

So I can't post any pictures, it isn't letting me. It is incredibly annoying.

Also, holidays are strange for me. By and large, holidays were just another day at my house growing up. Christmas and our birthday were special, more special than normal days, but other holidays were not an ordeal at all. Kylee had an entirely different experience growing up and holidays are huge for her. It requires a conscious effort on my part to satisfy her need for a good holiday, because I don't really care about them at all.

I am thinking about getting a Canon Rebel XTI today. I am rather excited about it. I want to be able to take incredible pictures, and I think the Rebel can do just that. My mom has one and I loved using it. Hopefully it is worth the 689$ I am going to be spending for it and two lenses. We shall see.

We are in a new ward again. I like it. It is a married ward at BYU--our last one! I have really liked being in these wards, and I think for summer it will be great, but I am SO EXCITED to go to church outside of Utah. It is going to be great. Makayla had a post on her blog about going to church in London and it reminded me of how much I like authentic testimonies when people are not trying to portray an image (as much). It should be a great time. Also, that will be the end, hopefully, or transition wards. We will possibly be in our next ward for three years, so I won't have the feeling that we are just visitors there.

No comments: