Thursday, February 21, 2008

On a Lighter Note, My Favorite Lines From Songs

Radiohead: 
High and Dry
-It's the best thing that you ever had, the best thing you have ever, ever had.
  It's the best thing that you ever had, the best thing you have ever had has gone away.

Karma Police
-For a moment there, I lost myself, I lost myself.

The Postal Service:

Such Great Heights
-they will see us waiving from such great heights, come down now, they'll say. But everything looks perfect from far away, come down now, but we'll stay.

Clark Gable
-I want life in every word, to the extent that it's absurd.

Death Cab for Cutie:

Title and Registration
-the glove compartment is inacurrately named . . . and everybody knows it! Because behind its doors, there is nothing to keep my fingers warm. 

No comments: