Saturday, June 21, 2008

Computers


I really want a nice, new computer. I have been making digital copies of my movies lately and it takes me about an hour and fifty minutes to get a movie onto the computer. I used a computer at work yesterday and it took about forty five minutes. That kind of speed is hard to ignore. I really want the new iMac. Those are incredible computers. They are sleek, they are an all-in-one so the whole computer is in the screen, and they are FAST compared to my little Macbook.

Also, when I am at school I take the computer, which makes it hard for Kylee. We shall see! I really want one, but will have to weigh out the pros and cons.

4 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

We have those at work. They make me want one for home too...

What are the new really thin ones? Dr. Grierson has one of those and they are REALLY cool too!

The Pines at Castle Rock said...

She has the Macbook Air. She actually comes into the mac store I work at often and we help her out. She has a 24' iMac and the Air. It is nice. I really want an iMac. They are crazy nice.

Carole said...

I want what Sam has.

The Pines at Castle Rock said...

Yeah, Sam has the iMac that is posted in the picture above. I think they are the best home computers for the majority of people. They are great!